Improving memory - It doesn't matter how old you are; it's never too late to take care of your memory. Pesticides impair our memory and cognitive abilities, causing the brain to function slowly, necessitating a healthy lifestyle and diet. The 4 main factors influencing memory are:
- sleep deprivation - clears your body from toxins at night
- poor diet - excess sugar, lack of water
- sedentary lifestyle
- excessive stress
Your brain is meant for using
The more sports you participate in, the more you learn new things, and the more you do crossword puzzles, for example, the better your brain and memory become. Meditation, reading, crafts, animal activities, puzzle games, and other brain-stimulating activities are all good ways to keep the brain active. It's always a good idea to learn a new skill now and then.
All of their soldiers were known by name and face to Julius Caesar, the Roman emperor, and Alexander, the Macedonian emperor. Both armies had tens of thousands of soldiers.
A man learns all his life
Because the brain is 60% fat, it's especially important to keep track of your body's fat balance when you're stressed. The ratio of omega-6 to omega-3 fatty acids in our ancestors' diets was about 1:1, but today's diet contains more omega-6 fatty acids than omega-3 fatty acids. As a result, the body's inflammation is reduced. For example, it's tasty. Omega-3 fatty acids can be found in flax seeds, hemp seeds, nuts, almonds, olive oil, and avocado. Any of them could be a part of your daily menu. It's entirely up to you to boost your memory!
Improving memory with herbs
- Rosemary - The tradition of using it as a memory-enhancing plant dates back to ancient Roman times. (consume as a cure)
- Melissa - anti-anxiety and mood-boosting effects. Ideal for improving attention and also reducing hyperactivity.
- Sage - inhalation improves mood and cognitive abilities.
- Green mint - increases attention and concentration.
- Mint - helps to focud and reminiscent.
- Blueberries (yet other berries as well) - strong antioxidant. Studies have shown that blueberries can reverse the mental decay associated with aging.
Recipe: Improving memory
Take one teaspoon of all the named herbs and pour on 2 cups of hot water, let simmer for 10 minutes. Enjoy! You can watch our free Facebook live in the following video.
Pestitsiidid kehast välja
Health formula: body cleansing, creativity, presenceIt is a 7-day virtual course in which all of your energy centers are cleansed, allowing you to gain a better understanding of yourself. Throughout the week, you will have access to a variety of yoga series, smoothies, color therapy, and breathing practices. Of course, there is no shortage of herbal power as a magical ally. It's a relaxing cleanse for the entire body that doesn't require any fasting. By the end of the week, you'll feel more energized and your metabolism will have accelerated! You can improve your memory and feel better with the help of detox treatment.